Friday, September 19, 2014

Horse Life

Hello my name is Kate and i am 10 years old. Today I will be telling you about my Horse Life. I work at the Glide's Tail Stables with my friend Sophie. We have three Glide Tails there names are Lily, Jake and Emma. Sophie feeds them gives them water and cleans there hooves. I groom them  gives them treats and we both clean there cages. They don;t just have Horses they have 2 Dogs  and 2 Cats. I take care of the Cats and Dogs. I love my job there are so many fun thing we can do! We eat Apples and Oranges. We ride in the wheel barrow down the hill. And last but not least... They have a huge house! Well that's all on my Horse Life bye!

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty good. I would have liked you to add some details about the house, stables, and grounds. Such as smells, colors, and other things you may have observed. Remember you must use commas in a series, and their shows possession there shows a place, like over there, as opposed to their house. I will show you how to edit, and make your corrections.

    ReplyDelete