Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Biscuit Day

Hello today for School I had to create a new Holiday and write about it. I decided on Biscuit Day. Biscuit is my pet Dog. She is about 8-9 years old. She is a lab mix with a pink nose. We got her when I was about 4-5 years old.

Biscuit Day started 5/30/17 at 1:09 P.M. EST. It celebrates my pet Dog Biscuit. In order to Celebrate Biscuit Day you must give all your pets 5 treats on Biscuit Day. You also have to make sure you give all your pets extra attention that day.

Now some facts about Biscuit!
Biscuit has two other friends Lucky and Mavrick.
Biscuit is a very well trained Dog and will do almost anything you say.
Biscuit likes water enough to take a bath.
Biscuit has a all pink nose.

And that's all about Biscuit day! I hope you enjoyed and you Celebrate it!
The End!

1 comment:

  1. OK, this was not too bad. You are getting better at the 5 paragraph format. However, please remember that each paragraph needs at least 5 sentences not 3. I am sure you can come up with more content than that. Plus remember an is to be used when the next word after starts with a vowel, such as an angel, or an apple.

    ReplyDelete